Because I have been playing with Amazons web service, I was wondering if anyone else knew of any other good web services out there.Specifically I am looking for UK based retail Web services like Amazon, a Tesco, Asda or Virgin etc one would be great. But any will do, I am finding it hard to find any decent easy to read resources on the Internet :) And that UDDI stuff, sheeeesh! :)If anyone has any information on these can you post them in the comments. I would be greatful, I will report any findings as I see.Retail
- Amazon: Quite good but I might ask for some features
- Ebay: Not too sure, don't really want to pay for it :)
- Yahoo: Very good little REST API, I like it so far
- Alexa: Not tried it but it looks okay, I think it is based around the Amazon API
- Google: Not Tried it yet.
Companies I would like to see publically available API's for
- Kelkoo: Not really a retailer, but I have some ideas
- Virgin Megastores
- Easy Jet,
- Ryan Air
The list goes on.
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.