I have just done a little test to see if any of my ideas are any good.Here are the results of my first test.
- We Can Build You [Paperback] by Dick, Philip K. @ £2.99
- Exploratory Social Network Analysis with Pajek (Structural Analysis in the... @ £18.90
- The Prince (Penguin Classics) [Paperback] by Machiavelli, Niccolo; Grafton... @ £0.66
- The Origin of Species: Or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle... @ £1.00
- Sixth Column [Paperback] by Heinlein, Robert A. @ £3.50
- Expanded Universe [Paperback] by Heinlein, Robert A. @ £1.50
- Full Circle With Michael Palin  [DVD] (2004) Michael Palin (Pres/Narr) @ £10.62
- Mathematics: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introduction S.) [Paperback @ £2.39
- Cradle [Paperback] by Clarke, Arthur C.; Lee, Gentry @ £0.50
- Fuzzy Thinking: The New Science of Fuzzy Logic [Paperback] by Kosko, Bart @ £0.98
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.