I have updated the Ajax Tagger. I have fixed a number of bugs and changed some things around. What follows is a summary of changes.Updates:
- Related Tags now go to my own Tag Directory and not Technorati's
- OPML output now output Yahoo search results as RSS now.
- Menu Items Classes now don't keep appending "," to the class name of the element
- OPML now escapes apostrophes
- Images that are selected for output maintain their selection if new images are added.
- Blogger Interface
- Kelkoo Intergration
- Fix Security Warning about cross domain CGI request; my subdomain problem
- Del.icio.us OPML Integration
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.
I'm trialing a newsletter, you can subscribe below (thank you!)