I have been updating AJAX Tagger version 2 (AJAXTag) recently and I am starting to use it properly now for each post.Some of the features:
- Extensivly uses the Yahoo, Amazon, Flickr and Technorati API’s all web 2.0 and the like
- It also finds related wikipedia articles and related articles that the user has on their own site.
- All AJAX Based
- Uses a special Request queue algorithm
- Generates an OPML output and HTML outptut.
- Generates a listing of amazon realted products.
- Internet Explorer Only at the moment, sorry.
Check it out over on www.kinlan.co.uk/AjaxExperiments/AjaxTag2. And tell me what you think.The UI and intercation needs to be sorted but that shouldn’t be hard.