I have been updating AJAX Tagger version 2 (AJAXTag) recently and I am starting to use it properly now for each post.Some of the features:
- Extensivly uses the Yahoo, Amazon, Flickr and Technorati API's all web 2.0 and the like
- It also finds related wikipedia articles and related articles that the user has on their own site.
- All AJAX Based
- Uses a special Request queue algorithm
- Generates an OPML output and HTML outptut.
- Generates a listing of amazon realted products.
- Internet Explorer Only at the moment, sorry.
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.
I'm trialing a newsletter, you can subscribe below (thank you!)