I have been playing with the Blogger Tool for Windows, and there are some features that I would like to see go into future versions:
- The ability to edit the HTML before uploading to the Blogger.
- The ability to add Images
- The ability to add Tables
- The ability to add Select styles to text that is based on a style that I define
- Correctly create Ordered Lists and Unordered list. Currently all lists are un-ordered
- If I provide a shading for an element, I would like it be applied to the element in the HTML
This tool is way off from being “feature” complete, but it is a good start. I probably won’t be using it too much because I like having the control over what goes into a post. I might use it to “Save as Draft” and then edit it later. I can get through loads of text without having to worry about my Tagging system or other styling stuff.