After futher playing with IE7, I have come accross some other annoyances with Tabbed Browsing.
- Modal Dialog boxes lock the whole of IE7, why can't they just make the tab that launched the dialog box locked out.
- Hovering over the tab doesn't seem to pop a tooltip up, If I have two pages open on the same site, with each site having a long title I can't really work out which of the two tabs has the content I need.
- I would like a quick way to close a tab down
- a) without having to go to the right of the screen
- b) without having to right click on the tab
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.