Posterous has been great for me, but now it is time to move it.
I don't have the time to do this so I am very willing to pay someone a modest fee for managing the move of my blog to a platform that meets the following requirements:
- not a hosted solution like Blogger or Tumblr
- static output (no database)
- can write posts in markdown, text or html
- all content can be managed through git.
- URL structure is kept exactly the same as now
- will keep all the posts that I imported into posterous from blogger.
- full control over templates
Nice to haves:
- preferably not a ruby based system
Not bothered about:
- any authoring or management front end.
- auto posting networks
- existing comments or future commenting systems
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.