It's an exciting time this year! Our team is expanding... quite significantly.
Program Management is the backbone of our team and help us accelerate the launch of the initiatives that we work on.
- 2x Program Manager - West coast USA. Help our team improve it's efficiency. You'll be working across many of our teams projects including Chrome Dev Summit, Google IO, web.dev and all of our other go-to market initiatives.
We've had a significant investment from Chrome leadership on helping developers improve their ability to integrate with Chrome. Whether it's with Chrome Extensions and extending the abilities of people using Chrome, or by improving the integrations between native apps and the Web.
- Developer Relations Team Lead - (US - Remote friendly) Help us build the Chrome Extensions and Integrations team to. You will know how to build Developer Relations teams and how to work with Engineering and Product organisations to ensure developer are heard.
- Developer Relations Engineer x2 (US - Remote friendly) - Chrome Extensions. We will help developers to keep improving the capabilities of the web platform
- Developer Relations Engineer (Job Posting soon) - Chrome Custom Tabs and Android Integrations. Ideally you will have experience of building for the Web and also Android.
- Technical Writer - (US - Remote friendly) Help us tie all of the above into something that developers can easily understand and be confident in their next steps building amazing extensions.
CSS, Rendering & DevTools
I think we've under-invested in the area that nearly every developer and designer uses every day. Join Una and her team to help make it easier to build modern Web UI's
- Developer Relations Engineer x2 - USA & EMEA Remote Friendly - Focus on layout, interactions, animations, typeography and how to apply them to the modern web and help designers and developers with build them using modern products like Chrome Dev Tools.
We're doubling down on Web Performance. We want to make it as easy as possible for developers across the world to reach their performance goals so you will work across Chrome and Google to help ensure that we have the guidance and tools to help developers on that journey.
- Developer Relations Engineer - USA & EMEA Remote Friendly - If you have experience working with developers and the ecosystem on Web Performance we'd love to hear from you.
We've had huge investment in this team over the last year and grown the team out significantly, so you will be joining an established team helping to ensure that developers can build privacy-first sites for people across the world.
- Technical Writer - EMEA, East Coast USA - Chrome is working on a number of new initiatives that help to improve privacy for users and developers. This role will be to help us create the explainers that every developer will use to understand how to build modern privacy-first sites and apps.
With the success of community projects like Open Web Docs and Interop 2022, we're going to be investing more in ensuring that we do our part to level up the platform across the board and help make sure developers have a reliable and less lumpy platform
- Infrastructure x2 - EMEA (Remote Friendly) - Our team creates the infrastructure that allows our wider team to scale, we own sites like web.dev and developer.chrome.com and we're keen to build the next generation of tooling to help developers reason about the web platform.
- Developer Relations Engineer - Help us define and run Chrome Dev Summit, IO and tell the story of modern web development.
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.