- Thinking about Competitive Dashboards
- Created Chrome Release 106 a super-light list of what is in each release of Chrome powered by Chrome Status.
- Mostly an experiment with Deno and Deno Deploy, but it was amazing to build a UI in Lit and then just move it to run on the server (note: I removed Lit and used my own templating tool that is very similar.)
- Read How To Improve Largest Contentful Paint for Faster Load Times - Calibre
- Read Modern alternatives to BEM - daverupert.com
- Watched It's viewports all the way down | HTTP 203 - YouTube - probably one of the best videos about Web Development that I've seen in a long time.
- Neat Webamp · Winamp 2 in your browser
- Read Mozilla's Vision of the Web — Mozilla
- Read W3C TAG Ethical Web Principles
- Discovered via W3C TAG Ethical Web Principles — TPAC 2022
- Content I pay for - I was preparing a post for my team and discussing the health of the web, publishing and content etc and though I should pull together this list.
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.