- Events are hard. Collating lots of posts about the Modern Frontends event.
- Stop treating all of your content as if it were news – Rachel Andrew
- Drawing a star with DOMMatrix - JakeArchibald.com
- Building a Cross-Platform Mobile Messaging Experience
- Reading Enhance docs
- Collated TPAC 2022 - currently reading through a lot of the discussions.
- Read Optimizing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) by Jeremy Wagner
- Read Can we enterprise CSS grid?
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.