- I'm a fucking webmaster
- Loved this. Brought back a lot of memories.
- GRAND THEFT AUTO 1996 Making Of - GTA - | Retro Gaming | BBC Archive - YouTube
- I just love a good dive in to how things were made. It's not long or particularly deep video but it's nice to watch and the accents are beautiful
- The realtime web: evolution of the user experience | Ably Blog: Data in Motion
- I thought this was just an interesting summary of how the web has changed from a request-response medium to a fully interactive medium
- The next chapter for Cloudflare Workers: open source
- I was pleasantly surprised to see this. Amazing. ServiceWorkers can be everywhere, on the edge, on the app, everywhere. I wonder if this will be like a kubernetes momment?
- We have a fund for Advanced Applications and the ecosystem around it.
- Apple WebXR: Web-based AR doesn’t work on iPhones - Protocol
- Interesting read. I don't really have an opinion, I'm personally not bullish on AR in general, but my time in this space might have passed, but as always I don't think long-term successful platforms can be locked in to installed-apps.
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.