- Read Slightly Random Interface Thoughts by Brian Kardell
- "Wow - 1997 was a quarter of a century ago" - Loved this idea that when we look back to a quarter of a century ago from a quarter of a century prior what changed and look at how much things have changed. Everything and nothing.
- It made me wonder about AR and VR - maybe my time has passed. I'm more comfortable in technology augmenting and improve some experiences ... heck, I'm sitting in the British Airways lounge right now getting Coffee delivered to me by pointing my phone at a URL. I'm not a complete luddite but I do wonder if I will be considered one.
- Read this on the plane and it was a throughly good and compact read. Lot's of great advice.
- TODO Research https://github.com/yjs/yjs
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.