- Used Platformer Toolkit by Game Maker's Toolkit - I'm loving this, very hands on and approachable way to learn about game development that's not "here's a triangle"
- Played Emily Blaster - in the same conversations our team was having, this game came up. I love how instantly accessible games on the web are.
- Read browsers.fyi - check the feed too https://www.browsers.fyi/feed/
- Read Attribution Reporting updates in June 2022 - Chrome Developers
- Read Apple Is Not Defending Browser Engine Choice - Infrequently Noted
- There was people on the Fugu team talking about VEXcode V5 & https://www.stemplayer.com/ - great to see.
- Someone should make a list of physical products that can now be attached to the web.
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.