- Read "Dune" (the movie), annotated - by Max Read - Read Max
- Was referenced in a bug fix for GitHub - PaulKinlan/logseq-webpage-title was a good read.
- Sponsored Sponsor @firasdib on GitHub Sponsors · GitHub
- I use this tool so many times it's crazy. Glad there is a sponsorship option.
- Thinking about sponsorships in general
- Read Web Engines Hackfest 2022 notes - HackMD
- Amazing to see more events coming back, but also this one had passed me by in previous years so it was great to get some visibility of it (and also the copious notes). I'm always amazed about the intersection of where the web and browsers meet - in this case the Enterprise Web and the Hardware Web as two examples.
- Made Web Developer Events to collate links to event resources that I read about.
- Read Community: Component Libraries: Open Web Components about Web Components
- There are lots of people building component libraries and I'm unsure about why I don't see more information. For example, Alaska Airlines has a component library: Auro Design System | Alaska Airlines | Seattle, WA ING bank too GitHub - ing-bank/lion: Fundamental white label web component features for your design system. :mind-blown:
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.