- Thoughts for an article Media
- Codecs API open up the ability for developers to control the media pipeline with a lot more finesse
- Audio effects on a video
- Visual effects on a video
- Watermark a stream.
- Background blur..?
- Can we create an ecosystem of plugins for media stream processing?
- Not ready for production if you consider 'web' as a target. Chrome-only for now.
- Read: Clipchamp's video editor PWA installs see a 97% monthly growth | Clipchamp Blog
- Error 403 (Forbidden)!!1
- Trim a stream "not send the packets to the encoder..." webcodecs/explainer.md at main · w3c/webcodecs · GitHub
- GitHub - videojs/mux.js: Lightweight utilities for inspecting and manipulating video container formats.
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.