- Read Launching Instagram Messaging on desktop - Engineering at Meta
Furthermore, we haven’t found any evidence that the Instagram desktop web experience cannibalizes engagement from the native apps. In fact, it’s quite the opposite — users who use both interfaces spend more time on each interface, compared to users who use each interface exclusively.
- Read Fantastic CSS border animation - DEV Community
- Very very cool.
- Watched Hexaflexagons - YouTube 🤯
- Updated GitHub - PaulKinlan/logseq-webpage-title to have shortcut commands
- Read mobile-drag-drop - npm
- Drag and drop support is getting better, but it's been at least 10 years of hell.
- Read https://www.autoregex.xyz/
- All the demos are wrong. Please don't use this tool. e.g
Match all characters before the sequence "xyz" (do not include "xyz")
>> [^xyz]*The above code matches
abcz... and is not the intent of the english input.
- Tested Testing Playground
- Very very very cool
- Used cssgr.id | An interactive CSS Grid code tool and generator
- Read I sell onions on the Internet - Deep South Ventures
- I love these stories.
- I bought https://welshleeks.com
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.