- This page is a summary of the events and the reports on them that I read about. I can't get to many of them, so I have to live vicariously so I thought it might be nice to try and collate them all in one place.
- Feel free to add any you have attended here.
- Google IO
- I was lucky to be able to define the web developer content for this event.
- All the videos: Web at Google I/O 2022
- Recap: Google I/O 2022: That's a wrap! by moi.
- All Day Hey
- Pixel Pioneers
- CSS Conf
- Web Engines Hackfest 2022 notes - HackMD
- Very interesting to see the intersection of all the places where the Web is, but maybe not always on a public URL. Enterprise Web, Hardware Web
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.