- Usage on the wild
- Libraries Tools
- Lightning Web Components: Component Library / https://lwc.dev/
- Minze: Minze, a Minimalistic JS Library for Creating Web Components
- Infragistics: Web Components |100+ UI Components | Infragistics
- Lit: Lit
- Catalyst: Introduction - Catalyst
- Spectrum: Spectrum Web Components by Adobe
- Custom Elements Everywhere
This project runs a suite of tests against each framework to identify interoperability issues, and highlight potential fixes already implemented in other frameworks. If frameworks agree on how they will communicate with Custom Elements, it makes developers' jobs easier; they can author their elements to meet these expectations.
- webcomponents.org - Discuss & share web components
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.