- TPAC 2022: Overview
- Breakouts: TPAC 2022: Breakouts Schedule
- Improving the Web Developer Experience
- File System
- Device APIs (Bluetooth, HID, Serial, USB)
- The upcoming navigation and session history rewrite
- Interop 2023
- Breaking the web responsibly
- IP address privacy
- Architecting for Privacy, Media Accessibility and Product development: the video element
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.