- Developer Advocate / Developer Relations Engineer for AI and ML at Google
- AI and Machine Learning For Coders: A Programmer's Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Amazon.co.uk: 9781492078197: Books
- Machine Learning Zero to Hero (Google I/O'19) - YouTube
- Intro to Machine Learning (ML Zero to Hero - Part 1) - YouTube
- Basic Computer Vision with ML (ML Zero to Hero - Part 2) - YouTube
- Introducing convolutional neural networks (ML Zero to Hero - Part 3) - YouTube
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.