- CSS Tricks Article covering many of them
- [Some of my basic CSS styles · GitHub] (https://gist.github.com/voxpelli/7f69b15bf49a6569aad147a676377834) by Pelle
- Simple.css via Michael Solati
- bedrocss by Austin Gil
- new.css via Kevin Marks
- Not just Classless
- Base - Fylgja - Although it adds a lot of layers on top of this.
- Getting started - Spectre.css CSS Framework
- User Agent Default Styles
About Me: Paul Kinlan
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.