- New CRUX available - https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chrome-ux-report-announce/c/N5B3F9QVOmY - July data set.
- Chrome UX Report - Chrome Developers
- CrUX is probably one of the most valuable datasources that you don't yet use.
- Watched: What are Chrome release channels? - YouTube - I love Sam's videos, he creates clear and concise content that is easy to understand but covers what I need to know.
- WASM coming to Vercel Edge ?
- PHP 7.4.20 - phpinfo() - I'm actually curious to see what this actually means (not the PHP link). I always had this idea of transportable compute (see unfinished blog post - https://paul.kinlan.me/fullstack-wasm/) where you can run the same logic, push it up to a server and run the compute there if you want (if it's faster or cheaper than locally),.... I know it's different from what Vercel is thinking, but there's a lot of options here.... I should really finish the post.
I lead the Chrome Developer Relations team at Google.
We want people to have the best experience possible on the web without having to install a native app or produce content in a walled garden.
Our team tries to make it easier for developers to build on the web by supporting every Chrome release, creating great content to support developers on web.dev, contributing to MDN, helping to improve browser compatibility, and some of the best developer tools like Lighthouse, Workbox, Squoosh to name just a few.